Google Workspace - Terms of Service
This Google Workspace Service Agreement ("SLA") sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of any Google Inc. (“Google”) hosted services currently known as “Google Workspace” (formerly known as (“G Suite”), “Google Vault”, “Google Drive Storage” or any other additional Google Services (as these services may be renamed from time to time).
This agreement is made between Aarav Infotech India Private Limited, a private limited company and the Client who orders Aarav Infotech Services. Each of Aarav Infotech and Customer referred to as a “Party” and collectively as “Parties” under this Agreement.
You acknowledge that your electronic approval constitutes your acceptance to the Agreement for each electronic purchase or transaction you enter. Aarav Infotech may accept or reject any Order you submit at its sole discretion. Aarav Infotech’s provisioning of the Services described in an Order shall be Aarav Infotech’s acceptance of the Order.
If you are accepting on behalf of Customer you represent and warrant that:
- You have the full legal authority to bind your employer or the applicable entity to these terms and conditions;
- You have read and understood this Agreement and
- You agree on behalf of the party that you represent to this Agreement. If you do not have the legal authority to bind Customer, please do not "Accept" the Google Workspace Terms of Service upon login to your Admin Console. This Agreement governs Customer's access to and use of the Service.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THE GOOGLE SERVICE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, ALONG WITH ANY NEW, DIFFERENT OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS OR POLICIES WHICH COMPANY MAY ESTABLISH FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU MAY VIEW THE LATEST VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT ONLINE.
In addition, when you use your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional Services or to cancel your Services (even if we were not notified of such authorization), You also agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your Agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses the account You've established with Aarav Infotech, whether or not the transactions were on Your behalf, You signify your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
Whenever used in this Agreement, the following capitalized terms shall have the respective meanings specified below:
"Client Data" means all data (including software, text, sound files and Personal Data) and other content that are stored by you or your end-user(s) on the Hosted System or otherwise processed by you or your end-user(s) through your use of the Services.
- the online order that you submit for services
- any other order (either in electronic or paper form) provided to you by Aarav Infotech that describes the type or types of services you are purchasing, and that is signed by you, either manually or electronically, and
- your use or provisioning of the Services through the Aarav Infotech cloud control panel or through an API.
"Personal Data" means any information that is referred to as personal identifiable information, personal data or personal information (or other like terms) under applicable data protection or privacy law. It includes information that by itself or combined with other information can be used to identify a person.
"Product Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions that are incorporated by reference in your Agreement and that state additional terms and conditions for the particular Services you are buying.
- Aarav Infotech employees with training and experience relative to the services will be available ‘live’ by telephone, chat and ticket between 9:30am to 6:30pm, Monday to Saturday (IST) and
- any additional level of assistance offered by Aarav Infotech for the specific Services you are purchasing, and described in the applicable Product Terms and Conditions or Order.
"Business Day" means Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
"Business Hour" means 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (IST) on a Business Day.
"Claims" means any claim, demand, action, suit, cause of action, assessment or reassessment, charge, judgment, debt, liability, expense, cost, damage or loss, direct or indirect, contingent or otherwise, including loss of value, reasonable professional fees, including fees of legal counsel on a solicitor-and-End User basis, and all costs incurred in investigating or pursuing any of the foregoing or any proceeding relating to any of the foregoing.
"Confidential Information" means all non-public technical information and business information, programming, software code, trade secrets, marketing strategies, software, documentation, Client data, financial information and any other information which in the circumstances of its disclosure could reasonably be viewed as confidential. Confidential Information shall not include information that:
- is or becomes a part of the public domain through no act or omission of the Receiving Party;
- was in the Receiving Party’s lawful possession prior to the disclosure and had not been obtained by the Receiving Party either directly or indirectly from the Disclosing Party;
- is lawfully disclosed to the Receiving Party by a third party without restriction on disclosure; or
- is independently developed by the Receiving Party, provided that the foregoing shall not be deemed to permit use or disclosure of information in breach of applicable law.
- Each Party agrees to take all reasonable steps to ensure that Confidential Information is not disclosed or distributed by it or its employees, mandataries or agents in violation of the terms of this Agreement or applicable law.
"End User" means an individual or legal entity that obtains the Services from the Client.
"End User Licence Agreements" or "EULAs" means the applicable terms of service agreements with Aarav Infotech and Third Party Suppliers governing use of the Services, which are provided by Aarav Infotech, appear upon first use of each product or are otherwise made accessible by web link or otherwise to the End User.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means all rights protectable by copyright, trademark, patent, industrial design or trade secret and other intellectual property rights under any law including common law.
"Products" means any service of Aarav Infotech or third party providers made available through the Hosting Client Program.
"Third Party Suppliers" means third party suppliers of Products included in the Google Workspace Services.
The Services are provided by Google Inc. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services is subject to these:
- Kindly read through the Google Terms of Service located at https://workspace.google.com/terms/2013/1/premier_terms.html. Upon your first log in to the Services and prior to using the Services, you must accept the Terms of Service. The Terms of Service is a contract between you and Google. We will have no liability for the performance of the Services by Google other than as set forth in this Agreement. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any consents required from your individual end-users who use the Services to allow us to perform our obligations under the Agreement.
Additional Policies and Agreements
- Use of this Service is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Terms of Service
- Refund Policy
- Additional terms may also apply to certain Services and are incorporated by reference herein as applicable. For example, if you register a domain name with us, then the Domain Registration Agreement will also apply to you and would be incorporated herein.
- Google may make more Google applications (beyond the Services) such as but not limited to “Google Vault”, “Google Drive Storage” etc available from time to time through the Google Workspace control panel for your domain ("Additional Services"). By using or activating such Additional Services, Customer agrees to the additional terms below ("Additional Terms").
Description of service
Google Workspace is a cloud-based collaboration software that helps you and your team connect and get work done from anywhere on any device, allowing you to work smarter and focus on what really matters. It is simple to set up, use and manage.
Aarav Infotech Responsibilities
Aarav Infotech is a Google Workspace Reseller Partner and we offer you installation and dedicated support. Whether you are starting a new business, you want to transfer from free trial account for Google Workspace to the paid version, or you want to migrate from your existing email system to Google Workspace, you can contact us, as we are available to help.
Aarav Infotech shall provide to you the Services and Support subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement but this is dependent on your complete payment for the order before it is provisioned and then Aarav Infotech will comply with all laws applicable to its provision of the Services.
- Client shall comply with applicable law and the terms and conditions of the Agreement
- Client shall pay Aarav Infotech the amounts set out for each order for Services attributed to the client. client shall bear all taxes, duties, levies, and other similar charges (and any related interest and penalties), however, designated or imposed on it as a result of the existence or operation of the Agreement, including any income, sales, or use tax on profits which may be levied against it.
- The client will conduct himself/herself in a professional manner and will keep up a reputation to deal fairly with its own clients or end-users. Clients will not make any statement or take any action that could reasonably be expected to reflect poorly on the Company or on the reputation of the Company or its products and services.
- The client will cause its personnel who are responsible for the Client's activities under the Agreement to remain well-informed concerning the company's products and services. Among other things, the client will cause such personnel to review company's web site occasionally to ensure that such personnel are reasonably familiar with the company's product offerings, pricing, promotions and service terms and conditions.
- Client shall ensure that your Client account information as it appears in the online client account is true, accurate, current and complete
- Client assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the Client Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use.
Aarav Infotech shall be responsible for and shall follow good industry practices for safeguarding, maintaining the confidentiality of data of Customer and shall comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws with respect to any data of End Users. Although Aarav Infotech may have access to data of Customer using the Products/ Services, Aarav Infotech shall do so only to the extent necessary to carry out their responsibilities under this Agreement for no other purpose. Nothing in this Agreement permits either parties or both Parties to disclose or distribute any data of End Users obtained through activities under this Agreement. For greater clarity, Aarav Infotech shall not use any data provided by clients or customers about End Users for direct or indirect solicitation, marketing, sales or other promotions for itself, any affiliates or any third parties. Data provided by Customer to Aarav Infotech or entered into Aarav Infotech systems shall be regarded as a confidential Information of the customer.
- A Party receiving Confidential Information (the “Receiving Party”) shall maintain the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the Party disclosing the Confidential Information (the “Disclosing Party”) and shall not release, disclose, divulge, sell or distribute any Confidential Information, without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party may only use and copy the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information as is necessary to carry out its activities as stated by this Agreement and for no other purpose. The Receiving Party may disclose the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information to its employees on a “need to know basis”, provided that it shall first instruct such employees to maintain the confidentiality thereof. Customer may disclose Confidential Information to End Users to the extent necessary to carry out the intent of this Agreement, but such End-Users shall have entered into an End User Licence Agreement. Aarav Infotech may disclose Confidential Information to Third Party Suppliers to the extent necessary for the provision of the Products provided by such Third Party Supplier and compliance with its agreements with such Third Party Suppliers.
- Disclosure of Confidential Information shall be permitted if such Confidential Information is required to be disclosed by law or by any rule, regulation or order of a person having jurisdiction or pursuant to a final order or judgment of a court of competent jurisdiction, and in such case the Parties will cooperate with one another to attempt, if possible, to obtain an appropriate protective order or other reliable assurance that confidential treatment will be afforded to such Confidential Information prior to disclosing such Confidential Information.
- The Parties acknowledge and agree that any breach of the terms of this Section 6 will cause irreparable harm and damage to the aggrieved party. The Parties further agree that each Party shall be entitled to injunctive relief to prevent breaches of this Section 9 and to specifically enforce the terms and provisions of this Section 6, in addition to any other remedy to which such Party may be entitled, at law or in equity.
Google Workspace may provide the Products/ Services to End Users through a web portal or online marketplace with Google Workspace branding, provided that Google Workspace shall be wholly responsible for any trade-marks used for such branding including any claims of infringement of any third party’s trade-marks. Google Workspace shall not alter, obscure or remove any branding or trade-marks of Third Party Suppliers of the Products, including standard branding and trade-marks, which display during access or use of the Products through the Products/ Services.
Each Party recognizes Aarav Infotech’s, Third Party Suppliers’ and Google Workspace ownership and title to their respective trademarks, service marks and trade names whether or not registered (collectively, “Marks”). Google Workspace may be provided a limited right to use Marks of Third Party Suppliers (“Supplier Marks”) in connection with promotion and distribution of the Products/ Services and Products. Except for these limited rights, Google Workspace may not use Supplier Marks in advertising, promotion, and publicity without the express written consent of Aarav Infotech or the Third Party Suppliers, respectively.
Disclaimer of Warranties
AARAV INFOTECH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE PRODUCTS/ SERVICES, THE PRODUCTS OR THEIR USE, ACCURACY, FUNCTION OR OWNERSHIP AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY MANNER FOR ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR COLLATERAL OR WHETHER ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE PRODUCT WILL BE ERROR-FREE. CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT PORTIONS OF THE PRODUCTS/ SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS WHOSE PERFORMANCE IS NOT WARRANTED OR GUARANTEED BY AARAV INFOTECH. CLIENT SHALL NOT BE AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, ON BEHALF OF AARAV INFOTECH. CLIENT SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICES GIVEN BY CLIENT.
Cancellation; Service Changes
If you cancel the Service, your cancellation will take effect immediately. After cancellation, you will no longer have access to your Google Workspace account. For as long as we continue to offer the Service, we will provide and seek to update, improve, and expand the Service. As a result, we allow you to access the Service as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in these Terms. We may modify (e.g., change data storage or capacity limits), replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Service, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes are effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted.
There will be no refunds for all paid Google Workspace accounts. If you are dissatisfied with such account service for any reason, please direct requests to billing@AaravInfotech.com.
More information on refunds: https://www.aaravinfotech.com/tos/refund-policy.php
At any time during your contract term, you may increase the number of emails (Upgrade) for your service with Aarav Infotech. In the event of a service downgrade (decrease the number of emails), there will also be no refunds. Downgrading your account may cause the loss of email accounts. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
Third-Party Services, Software, and Websites; No Implied Endorsement
Third-Party Payment Processors: Aarav Infotech uses third-party payment processors to assist us in securely processing your personally identifiable payment information. Such third party processors make use of your personal information is governed by their respective privacy policies which may or may not contain privacy protections as protective as the Aarav Infotech Privacy Notice. Online payments are currently processed and managed using the third party vendors below. We will inform you which payment processors are used when processing your payments.
An initial term will be as indicated on the Service Order (the “Service Term”), provided that such requested Service Term shall not be less than a minimum period of One (1) year.
You agree that the Services shall be provided for the term you selected through the Client portal. Unless you terminate the Services prior to the end of the then-current Services term, you agree that the Services may be renewed for another term of equal duration to the immediately preceding term and that the resulting fees shall be invoiced on your account, except otherwise stated.
You agree to hereby waive any requirement which might otherwise be imposed by law which would require that we obtain your affirmative consent for on-going billings and that your continuing consent to be billed for such renewal(s) may be presumed until such time as you terminate the Services through the Client area portal. You agree that attempts to terminate the Services other than sending an email to us (via a telephone call) are not reliable means of communication and that such a termination attempt shall not be binding until accepted and acknowledged by us.
AT THE END OF THE ACTIVE CONTRACT TERM, AN INVOICE WILL BE GENERATED FOR AN ADDITIONAL CONTRACT TERM UNTIL EXPLICITLY CANCELLED BY YOU, AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE PAYMENT WITH YOUR PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY. YOU MAY SEND CANCELLATION REQUESTS BY EMAILING billing@aaravInfotech.com
- Aarav Infotech may suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Google Workspace Service, in whole or in part, with or without notice in the event that:
- You fail to pay any fees due;
- You violate this Agreement or any of the Terms of service;
- Your conduct may harm Aarav Infotech or others (a material breach or security breach) or cause Aarav Infotech or others to incur liability as determined by Aarav Infotech in our sole discretion; or
- You fail to take such actions within a reasonable time after Aarav Infotech has provided you with notice of reasonable remedies and actions to take to remove the breach and reinstate the Google Workspace Service
- As otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, Aarav Infotech shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, Aarav Infotech may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then-current term.
- Either party may terminate this agreement:
- without cause giving at least one month’s notice to the other after expiration or termination of its obligations under the Agreement; or
- immediately for cause if the other is in material breach of the Agreement, provided the one who is not complying is given notice and reasonable time to comply.
- UPON TERMINATION OF THE GOOGLE WORKSPACE SERVICE FOR ANY REASON AND THE DISCONTINUED USE OF SERVICE OFFERING UPON NOTICE, WE OR GOOGLE MAY OFFER YOU THE OPTION TO MIGRATE USER CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND OTHER DATA TO A RELATIONSHIP EITHER DIRECTLY WITH GOOGLE, OR WITH ANOTHER SERVICE RESELLER.
- Any terms that by their nature extend beyond the Agreement termination remain in effect until fulfilled and apply to successors and assignees.
Aarav Infotech employees with training and experience relative to the Services will be available ‘live’ by telephone, chat and ticket between 9:30am to 6:30pm, Monday to Saturday (IST). We will respond to questions and complaints from you relating to your use of the Services. Google will only provide customer support to you in accordance with the Google TOS.
Service Level Agreement
The Terms of Service provides a service level agreement from Google to you. The service level agreement may be updated periodically by Google. In the event of a service level violation by Google, you will only be eligible to receive those remedies set out under the TOS and must request such remedies directly from us.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WE NOR GOOGLE MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER WE NOR GOOGLE MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION ABOUT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES.
No Consequential Damages; Limitation of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR LOST REVENUES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE AND EVEN IF DIRECT DAMAGES DO NOT SATISFY A REMEDY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. GOOGLE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING FROM OUR DISTRIBUTION AND RESALE OF THE SERVICES.
The TOS provides certain indemnification obligations of Google to you. Customer will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Google from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of an End User's claim concerning refunds for such paid services. You will also indemnify Aarav Infotech against third-party claims to the same extent you indemnify Google under the TOS.
- Media Releases: Except for any announcement intended solely for internal distribution by either Party or any disclosure required by legal, accounting, or regulatory requirements, all media releases, public announcements, or public disclosures, including but not limited to promotional or marketing material, by either Party or its employees, mandataries or agents which includes references to the other Party or the Marks of the other Party shall be coordinated with and approved in writing by such person prior to the release thereof.
- Independent Contractors: The Parties are independent contractors under this Agreement and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship whatsoever as between Aarav Infotech and Client. Either Party shall not, by reason of any provision herein contained, be deemed to be the partner, mandatory, agent or legal representative of the other Party nor to have the ability, right or authority to assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other Party.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement and the additional policies and agreement stated hereto collectively constitute the entire agreement between the Parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions with respect to the subject matter hereof whether oral or written. In case of a conflict between the Agreement and any purchase order, service order, work order, confirmation, correspondence or other communication of Client or Company, the terms and conditions of the Agreement shall control. No additional terms or conditions relating to the subject matter of the Agreement shall be effective unless approved in writing by an authorized representative of Client and Company. This Agreement may only be amended, modified or supplemented by a written agreement signed by both of the Parties hereto; provided, however, that these Terms of Service may be modified from time to time by Company at its sole discretion, whereby modifications will be effective upon posting to Company's website.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Agreement and any dispute or claim whatsoever relating to it or its formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law, under the jurisdiction of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Non-Waiver: No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement is binding unless it is in writing and signed by the Party entitled to grant the waiver. The failure of either Party to exercise any right, power or option given hereunder or to insist upon the strict compliance with the terms and conditions hereof by the other Party shall not constitute a waiver of the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to that or any other or subsequent breach thereof nor a waiver by either Party of its rights at any time thereafter to require strict compliance with all terms and conditions hereof including the terms or conditions with respect to which the other Party has failed to exercise such right, power or option.
- Force Majeure: Neither Party shall be in default or otherwise liable for any delay in or failure of its performance under this Agreement if such delay or failure arises by any reason beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, action by a governmental authority, moratorium on any activities related to this Agreement, labour dispute, any act of nature, any acts of the common enemy, the elements, flood, earthquake, fire, lightning, epidemic, war, riot, civil disturbance, sabotage, adverse weather conditions, terrorism, embargo, third party carriers or suppliers force majeure, act or failure to act of any Governmental authority, computer viruses or worms, computer sabotage, ‘Denial of Service’ attacks, DNS spoofing attacks and/or other hacking attacks of a similar nature, failures or delay in transportation or communications, or any act or failure to act by the other Party or such other Party's employees, mandataries, agents or contractors; provided, however, that lack of funds and a lack of reasonable disaster recovery plans and safeguards shall not be deemed to be a reason beyond a Party's reasonable control. The Parties will promptly inform and consult with each other as to any of the above causes which in their judgement may or could be the cause of a delay in the performance of this Agreement.
- Successors and Assigns: A Party may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other Party, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld. This Agreement shall enure to the benefit of and be binding upon Aarav Infotech and Client and their respective legal successors and permitted assigns.
- Survival. All obligations of Aarav Infotech and Client which expressly or by their nature survive expiration or termination of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding such expiration or termination and until they are satisfied or by their nature expire.
- Notice. Any notice given under this Agreement shall be in writing and given by manually delivering it or sent by telecopy, fax or other similar means of communication. Any such notice shall be effective upon receipt unless received on a day which is not a Business Day in which event it shall be deemed to be received on the next Business Day. Either Party may change its address for service from time to time by notice given in accordance with the foregoing and any subsequent notice shall be sent to the Party at its changed address. upon the expiration of five days after the date of posting, if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, to the addresses or facsimile numbers set forth below the parties’ signatures. Either party may change its address or facsimile number for purposes of the Agreement by notice in writing to the other party as provided herein. Company may give written notice to Client via e-mail to the Client’s e-mail address as maintained in the Company’s billing records
- Cumulative Rights. The rights of each Party hereunder are cumulative and no exercise or enforcement by a Party of any right or remedy hereunder shall preclude the exercise or enforcement by such Party of any other right or remedy hereunder or which such Party is otherwise entitled by law to enforce.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except as otherwise expressly provided in the Agreement, nothing in the Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights, legal or equitable, in any Person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Client acknowledges and agrees that Google, and any supplier of third-party supplier that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the Service Description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in the Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of the Agreement with respect to its products or services against Client as if it were a party to the Agreement.
- Additional Remedies. Client acknowledges that an act of Client in violation of Aarav Infotech’s rights in the Products may cause irreparable damage to Aarav Infotech, for which money damages may not be an adequate remedy. Accordingly, if Client acts, fails to act, or attempts to act in violation of Aarav Infotech’s rights in the Software, then in addition to all Aarav Infotech’s other rights and remedies under this Agreement, Aarav Infotech shall have the right to apply for interlocutory and permanent injunctive relief seeking to enjoin such action or failure to act.
- Further Assurances. The Parties agree to do or cause to be done all acts or things necessary to implement and carry into effect this Agreement to its full extent.
- Severability. If in any jurisdiction, any provision of this Agreement or its application to any party or circumstance is restricted, prohibited or unenforceable, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective only to the extent of such restriction, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof and without affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction or its application to other Parties or circumstances.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed by the Parties in separate counterparts of which when so executed and delivered shall be an original, but all such counterparts shall together constitute one and the same instrument.
- Language. The Parties have requested that this Agreement, together with any schedule, notice or other related documents, be drawn up in the English language only.
This file was last modified on January 20th, 2021.